Wow! Our socks were knocked off!! The No-Frills Retreat sold out in two days! We are keeping a wait list. If you would like to add your name to that list, please fill out the registration form below. In that case, there’s no need to send a check until you hear from us.
- When: March 31 – April 1 (9 am – 7:30 pm on Friday and Saturday)
- Where: The Presser Foot, 2430 Main Street, Longmont
- Cost: $25 for 2 days of blissful sewing with your friends
- Registration: An easy online registration form is available below.
Details: The retreat will not have shared meals or projects or giveaways- hence the name No-Frills. Nearby there are many restaurants, fast food outlets, and a grocery store to satisfy all appetites. You can come and go as you please. Your machine will be in a locked room overnight at the Presser Foot. And you get to go home to sleep in the comfort of your own bed! (Unless you want to make it a true retreat, you can consider booking a room at a motel in Longmont for the night!)
- The room set up will feature a 6-ft table for each quilter.
- There will be ironing stations with full size steam irons. Please do not bring a personal travel iron for your table (or risk tripping fuses and losing electricity).
- There will be cutting tables with mats. Please bring your own rotary cutter and rulers.
- There is overhead lighting but you may want to bring an additional light.
- Cushions are helpful on the folding chairs.
- A table for shared snacks will be available.
We currently have a waiting list. Cancellations with a refund will be allowable until March 3, 2023. After that date, refunds will be given only if a member takes your place. Join our QAQG friends for 2 wonderful days of quilting. We look forward to sewing with you!
Marsha Loewenberg and Susan Brown, No-Frills Retreat Coordinators, email@example.com