Virtual Sew Days are turning out to be a wonderful way for members to keep in touch with our quilting community. During our third ZoomBee, members were coming and going all day, chatting while finishing old projects and starting new ones.
Check the QAQG Calendar for the next ZoomBee. The Zoom session will be open from 9:30 to 3:30. Please come and say hello or stay all day and work on some holiday or UFO projects. The Zoom invitation will be sent by email a day or two before the event.
9:30-10:00: Check-in; say hello; show what you are working on
12:30-1:00: Lunch time; share your design wall
3:00-3:30: Share your progress and say goodbye
What is a ZOOM Bee?
- You stay at your home and I stay at mine
- Our sewing machines, fabric and supplies remain in easy reach
- We get online via ZOOM and share – stories, projects, updates
- We go offline to work on our individual projects OR stay online to
- share the entire day with guild members
- We meet online at defined intervals to share progress and chat